Graduate: Samara State Medical University, General Medicine.
Fellowship: Russian Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education, Department of Medical Genetics, Course in Prenatal Diagnosis, Moscow.
Training courses and Board Certifications
- First International Conference on Reproductive Genetics: New PGD Techniques in ART Century
- Lectures on Genetic Techniques in Prenatal Diagnosis and New Hereditary Disease Diagnostic Methods arranged by the 2nd National Scientific Practical Congress “New Hereditary Disease Diagnostic Methods”
- Russian Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education, Training Courses in Genetics
- Medical School, Course in Phenylketonuria and Hyperphenylalaninemia arranged by the 3d National Scientific Practical Congress “Orphan Diseases”
- Regular participation in national and international conferences on Genetics and Prenatal Diagnosis, participation in Congress for Pediatricians and National Scientific Educational Forum “Mother and Child”
- medical and genetic counselling for families with a risk of having babies with hereditary and congenital pathologies;
- medical and genetic counselling for families planning pregnancy, on reproductive health issues, male and female infertility caused by genetic factors and repeated miscarriages;
- PGD counselling;
- PGD counselling for early detection and prevention of fetal malformations;
- Clinical diagnosis of hereditary syndrome pathologies.
Areas of Interest and Research
- Reproductive Medicine
- Prenatal (Pre-birth) Fetal Malformation Diagnosis
Russian Society of Medical Geneticists