- 1989 graduated from the Saratov State Medical Institute.
- 1991 clinical residency in Obstetrics and gynecology.
- 2001 defense of the candidate's dissertation on the topic: "Effectiveness of surgical treatment of hyperplastic diseases of the uterus in patients with breast cancer".
Development of vocational competence
- 2000 "Therapeutic and diagnostic laparoscopy and operative endosurgery", Russian Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education, Moscow.
- 2001 "Diagnosis and treatment of breast and genital tumors" Saint Petersburg.
- 2003 "Gynecologic Oncology", N.N. Blokhin National Medical Research Center of Oncology
- 2007 "Gynecological endocrinology" of I. Sechenov First Moscow Medical State University.
- 2008 "Ultrasound diagnostics", Volgograd State Medical University.
- 2008 "New methods of restoring human reproductive function – in vitro fertilization and transfer of embryos into the uterine cavity", FSBI «National Medical Research Center for Obstetrics, Gynecology and Perinatology named after Academician V.I.Kulakov»
- 2011 "Assisted reproductive technologies in treating female and male infertility", I. Sechenov First Moscow Medical State University.
- 2012 "Emergency care and resuscitation in obstetrics and gynecology", Volgograd State Medical University.
- diagnosis and treatment of infertility, gynecological endocrinology,
- treatment of patients with infertility in late reproductive age,
- all kinds of small abdominal and gynecological surgery (including endoscopic and gynecological cancer)
Member of RAHR Russian Association of Human Reproduction and ESHRE European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology.