- 1989 -1996 Samara State Medical University, specialty Medical care
- 1996-1997 Samara State medical University, internship in Urology
- 2011-2012 Samara State medical University, internship in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- 2013 certified for the highest category in Urology.
- 1997 course on the problem of "Infertile marriage", NC AGP RAMS, Moscow
- 1998 international workshop on andrology, Samara State Medical University, Samara
- 2000 international meeting on reproductive medicine, Leuven, Belgium
- 2001 specialization in surgical andrology, RMAPO, Moscow
- 2001 international Congress of reproductive medicine, Antalya, Turkey
- 2004-2015 participant of the annual meetings of the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE)
- 2007 Congress of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM), Washington, USA
- 2000 – 2018 annual participation in the work of the Russian Association of Human Reproduction. Organizer of scientific and practical seminars on male infertility.
- 2012 SIDO training center, “effective communication Skills”
- 2013 Samara State Medical University, training “ultrasound in gynecology”
- 2014 Samara State Medical University, training “assisted reproductive technologies”
- implementation of innovative methods for the diagnosis and treatment of male infertility (WHO Protocol for the study of ejaculate; introduction of ICSI, surgical methods for the treatment of infertility);
- implementation of a number of innovative methods for diagnosing male infertility in practice.
Scientific publications and works
Dr. Petrischev has a number of scientific publications on assisted reproductive technologies.
- RAHR Russian Association of Human Reproduction
- ESHRE European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology
- ASMR American Society for Reproductive Medicine