- Dr. Kozlova finished the postgraduate study in the field of Obstetrics at Research Center for Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Perinatology
- Ph.D. thesis is devoted to the analysis of the features of follicular and oogenesis during stimulation of superovulation with recombinant and urinary gonadotropins.
- Conducted clinical studies of the drug recombinant FSH in the Department of Clinical Embryology of the Research Center for Obstetrics, Gynecology and Perinatology.
- Dr. Kozlova had internships in clinics in Israel.
- Author of a number of printed works, incl. collective monograph on in vitro fertilization.
- Dr. Kozlova has more than 20 years of working experience.
Russian Association of Human Reproduction (RAHR),
European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE)
American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM).