- Dr. Burdian graduated from Moscow State University named after M. Lomonosov, the Department of Embryology;
- The thesis was dedicated to the problems of cryopreservation of germ cells and human embryos in ART programs/
- 2005 – Completed course on new methods of restoring human reproductive functions at the Scientific Center for Obstetrics, Gynecology and Perinatology;
- 2010 – The thesis was dedicated to the molecular genetics of development;
- Author of several scientific publications on embryology and developmental genetics;
- Dr. Burdina annually participates in Russian and international conferences and seminars devoted to the issues of embryology and reproduction.
Member of the Russian Association of Human Reproduction (RAHR); Member of the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE).