- 1999 – First State Medical University, specializing in the medical business;
- 1999 to 2001 – Clinical residency at First State Medical University, specializing in obstetrics and gynecology;
- 2001 to 2004 – full-time postgraduate study at the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Medical and Preventive Faculty, First Moscow State Medical University;
- 2006 – Thesis was dedicated to "Prevention of pregnancy complications in women with multigene forms of thrombophilia and burdened obstetric history.”;
Professional development and research activities
- 2015 – completed an internship in Italy, in the city of Rome, at the Research Institute of Reproductive Medicine of the Hospital of the Holy Spirit, under the guidance of MD, Prof. Mario Montanino Oliva;
- March 13, 2017 – certificate in "Obstetrics and Gynecology.”;
- 4.12-15.12.2017 – training in "Assisted reproductive technologies in the treatment of female and male infertility" at the Scientific and Educational Center for Assistive Technologies named after Frederick Paulsen;
- 28.05-08.06.2018 – advanced training in "Modern aspects and problems of hemostasiology in clinical and laboratory practice" at Peoples' Friendship University of Russia.
- Member of the Scientific Council of the Research Center and the head of the research department "Clinical hemostasiology" at the First Moscow State Medical University;
- Associate professor at the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology of the Medical and Preventive Faculty at the First Moscow State Medical University;
- Member of the World Society for Thrombosis and Hemostasis;
- Dr. Stuleva has more than 80 publications. Co-author of 5 monographs devoted to the study of problems of congenital and acquired thrombophilia in obstetric and gynecological practice; prevention of complications of the gestational process; management of pregnancy and gynecological patients after assisted reproductive technologies; problems of gynecological cancer;
- Dr. Stuleva has more than 15 years of working experience.